Got the Facts on Milk? The Documentary

I can't sleep. My son fell out of his bed at 3:30 am and now I'm up. But I don't mind, I've got so much to do!

Like read e-mails, where there is usually something to get really excited about. And tonight is no exception. It seems there is a new and awesome documentary about food. This one covers milk and the dairy industry. It's titled Got the Facts on Milk and is a comical partly animated feature documentary that questions the health benefits of milk and all dairy products.

Four friends cross the Bible Belt of America on a Road Trip to examine all possible about milk, from top notch scientists and researchers to dairy farmers, hormones and train robbers, in an attempt to meet with the USDA’s Nutrition Information Center to get the facts.

As John McDougall, MD says,"This is the most hard-hitting documentary I could ever imagine attacking the dairy industry. And they deserve it all. I have seen the entire documentary and you will want to own it."

As far as I can tell, the way to see it is to purchase a pre-release copy on DVD (by making a donation on this website which I will be doing TODAY!). Here's the trailer and a clip of the movie:





What are your thoughts/opinions these days on dairy consumption? Are you sticking with it or eliminating it altogether?

0 comments:

Post a Comment