Are You Nuts for Nuts?

Greetings everyone! I hope you are making the best out of this very hot and dry summer. As you can see, the volume of my blog postings has nosedived of late, and I don't see the frequency of my posting picking up until the fall. I am in the last six weeks of planning and executing a large family gathering and my mind is just not on creating new recipes. I feel tremendously guilty about that though, and I hope to be back in full blogging swing this fall.

In the meantime, please feel free to peruse the Healthy Recipes section of HGK for recipe ideas. It contains all of the recipes that I blogged about in 2012. All of the older recipes from 2010 and 2011 are still printable and contained within their original blog posts, and there are a lot of them!

Today I want to share with you a very interesting true story written by Chef Aj. It's the tale of what happened to her when she almost entirely eliminated nuts and seeds out of her diet. It's a fascinating read and one that is likely to resonate with many of you. I know it does with me! I really have to watch those nuts.

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment