Raw Food Extravaganza

It is hard for me to put into words what a unique experience it was for me to attend a raw food potluck (a.k.a. "meet up") on Cleveland's East Side with a group of people that I had never met before. It seemed exciting and cooky all at the same time.  And I'm so glad that I went.  The food was incredible; the people were so nice.  I got to sample a ton of things that I have only read about: raw lasagna (YUM!), sunflower seed pate, raw pumpkin pie, Hail to the Kale salad (spectacular), raw mushroom stroganoff, zucchini "pasta" made in a spiralizer, and the most creative dish of the night, raw toaster pastries.  And that is just the short list!  Raw food really does taste better than cooked food.

The raw toaster pastries.

It was a food orgy. When can I go back?

0 comments:

Post a Comment