Rawsome Spagetti and Marinara Sauce

One of the popular ideas in the world of raw food recipes is that of vegetables substituting in for noodles.  It was an intriguing concept to me and I was able to taste it for the first time at the Raw Food Meetup that I attended a while back.  My suspicions were right! It was really yummy.

It inspired me to purchase a "spiralizer" ak.a. "spiral slicer" through Amazon, but I was too scared to use it at first, hearing that it was a little tricky to figure out this Japanese gizmo.  So I went on YouTube and surely enough there were many videos posted about how to use a spiral slicer. And do you know what? It was soooo easy! So easy and so tasty that I am already making it again  for some friends that are coming over tonight for dinner.




I am not kidding, this stuff tastes like spagetti!  Now of course your raw zucchini noodles need an amazing raw sauce.  And famous raw food personality Ani Phyo lived up to her reputation and provided a recipe for the most amazing marinara sauce I have ever tasted--raw or not.







Ani was kind enough to share her INCREDIBLE recipe for raw spagetti with marinara sauce with the world:
You can find this an other great raw recipes in her cookbook that I have featured below.

I wish you could be here tasting this with me, it's mind expanding . . . and delicious!





And please don't forget . . . you can vote every day!
I have entered a contest for the best mommy food blog. If you are a fan, just scroll down the list until you find me, Wendy Solganik, and then give me the thumb's up. Thanks! Your effort is much appreciated!

http://www.babble.com/babble-best/top-50-mommy-food-blogs/nominate-a-food-blog/

0 comments:

Post a Comment