Food For Thought

I know that I have been a very quiet blogger lately. I'm sorry!

I'm digital camera-less right now.  The camera that I have been using for the blog is actually my oldest daughter's point-and-shoot Canon CoolPix and she took it with her to summer camp.  It's also not the ideal camera for a food blogger, so I've been spending some time just trying to figure out which digital SLR camera is right for me. So until then, no food pictures!

Instead of cooking I have been spending a lot of time thinking about eating. And I just happened upon a short but very relevant article about just how much and how often we are eating. Anyone who struggles with food will this interesting:
http://www.diseaseproof.com/archives/inspiration-eating-occasions.html
I hope you take the time to read this article. Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment