Reader Advice Day: Your Favorite Salt Substitutes

I've actually been wanting to write this post for a few weeks now. I was hoping to compile a list, with every one's help, of salt free seasonings or salt substitutes that work well to replace the salt in Plant-based soups, stews, casseroles, dressings, etc. While I have been moving towards eliminating the salt in my own home cooked food for many years now, I was still relying on a dash of salt at the end of the cooking process to ensure that the food I made tasted good to me.

When I started The Eat to Live Cookbook Project, I vowed to myself that I would no longer use Kosher salt or table salt in my cooking, but rather any one of the many salt substitutes I had collected over the years. And I have collected many.

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment