The PEERtrainer Cheat System

Jackie (co-founder of PEERtrainer) and Dr. Joel Fuhrman

Today I was e-mailed a link from the creators of http://www.peertrainer.com/ 


For those of you not familiar with PEERtrainer or my personal journey of finding my happy place with food, I want you to know that the creators and the community over at http://www.peertrainer.com/ were fundamental to my recovery and I would never be where I am today without their input and guidance.

So when I received their invitation today to preview a FREE system that they have developed over time as a result of seeing what worked and what didn't for their members, I knew I would be very interested. They are big proponents of Dr. Joel Fuhrman and the Nutritarian way of eating. They are calling their ideas "The PEERtrainer Cheat System, A Simple Guide to Healthy and Long Term Weight Loss" and I will testify that everything I have learned from them has worked to my advantage in this war.

If you are interested in checking out this new system, go here and sign-up to receive the .pdf of the 26 page "book." You will enter your name and e-mail address and then you will have to go back into your inbox to confirm. Only then will you be e-mailed the .pdf. Everything that I have received from this company has been well worth giving them my e-mail address!!!!!

I'll be honest, I haven't read it yet, but I trust them and I was so excited to share it with you. If you read it, please come back here and let all of know what you think! I certainly will!

UPDATE: I have read through the system twice now and I can say it is worth consideration. It is a real life nutritarian or beginner nutritarian system that encourages the consumption of vegetables and beans while educating about how much other healthy food can be eaten without getting into trouble EACH AND EVERY DAY (think nuts, fruits and avocado).

I have made some suggestions to PEERtrainer about how to improve the book and I believe that all of my suggestions will be incorporated into the edited versions. I am going to begin to think about my food choices this new-ish way and I will provide you all with updates and possibly information about how the recipes that I feature fare in the PEERtrainer Cheat System plan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment