Finally, Healthy Girl's Kitchen Has its own Facebook Page!

The volume of social media can be overwhelming and exhausting, but given the amount of Healthy Girl's Kitchen readers that have been clicking on that Facebook icon over there on the left margin, I thought it might be time to introduce a Fan page on Facebook for all of use to use together. So here it is, the link to the Healthy Girl's Kitchen fan page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Healthy-Girls-Kitchen/125513254187268?v=wall

Please go there and "like" Healthy Girl's Kitchen. It would mean a lot to me!

And in other news, there's talk of a healthy fast food chain being opened by two former McDonald's execs. They're talkin' 250 locations . . .

Does it seem like the healthy eating movement (whole, unprocessed foods and however else you define healthy eating) is beginning to grow? Or am I just surrounding myself with all things healthy eating so that it seems like it to me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment