What's Your Food Rule?

I just told Michael Pollan what my food rule is: Eat low calorie and high volume soups, salads, smoothies and sauteed greens to maintain a healthy weight effortlessly.

He's writing a new edition of his book, and has asked for our input.

Check out his email below - you could win a signed copy, or even have your rule appear in print!

"Hi,

Last year I published Food Rules, a short book offering 64 rules for eating well. Food Rules struck a chord with many people, who found that it helped them navigate what has become a treacherous food environment, whether in the supermarket or restaurant. Many of the rules were submitted by readers, and since publication I have received a number of excellent new ones.

So I’ve decided to publish an expanded edition, with additional rules and also illustrations, which the painter Maira Kalman has agreed to create. I hope you’ll consider contributing to the new book.

What are some of your food rules? I’ll pick 3 submitted by people within the Slow Food network to receive signed copies of the book.

Let me know your food rule here:
http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5986/p/salsa/web/questionnaire/public/?questionnaire_KEY=541

Thanks in advance for your help,

Michael Pollan
PS the deadline for submission is February 27th"

On another note, a new film is being released about my favorite topic. Can you guess what that is? Here's a preview. I hope you enjoy!

To Your Health, a new film by Juliana Hever



What are your food rules?

Do you seek out films on food, health and nutrition? What are your favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment