Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude

I had the honor of being asked to be on a panel to speak to a large group of women about "The Secret of My Success."  Holy cow!  I definately have some strong feelings about this and I am excited to share my thoughts with anyone who will listen. 

One of my success "biggies" is that successful people always turn lemons into lemonade.  It's a lesson you can learn everyday if your eyes are open to it.  Success doesn't mean that life is not really, really challenging every day.  It just takes a strong committment to looking for the good in every situation that can be the difference between misery and bliss.  Personally, I choose bliss.

For those of you who know what I'm grooving on here, the following article takes this concept to a whole new level. http://blog.peertrainer.com/tip_of_the_day/2009/04/how-to-feel-great-right-now.html  I first read this article many months ago and it had a major impact on my day-to-day life.  I even printed it out and saved it because it spoke so loudly to me. 

The author makes a lot of suggestions (about attitude and nutrition) all in one article.  Many of the suggestions made no sense to me when I read it the first time.  Then yesterday, the article came to my attention a second time and I reread it.  I couldn't believe how many of the concepts that the author spoke about were things that were now making total sense to me.

I hope you take the time to read the article at least once.  I personally guarantee that if you follow the author's advice, you will change your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment