Day 3 and Hit a Bump on the Engine 2 Challenge

I've gotta confess, Day 3 was a little bit decadent. My lunchtime choice of splitting the Mango Tofu with Coconut Rice and Sesame Broccoli, while being utterly delicious, was also possibly not so E2 friendly. Yes, it is vegan, but I'm guessing that there was too much fat in it qualify. How do I know this? Because my scale told me so! What am I going to do about it? Nothing! I'm going to say, "Oh well" and move on.  I'm not going to self-sabotage and go to a dark place because of one little slip up! They happen.  Day 4 can be, will be, the best day ever.

For an amazing article on how not to self-sabotage while losing weight, please read:
http://www.peertrainer.com/how_to_stop_self_sabotage.aspx?page=1
It is so worth the time.

Breakfast:
coffee with soy creamer
smoothie with 1 large banana, 1 cup frozen raspberries, ground flaxseed, water, ice, 1/2 cup frozen spinach, 2 dates

Lunch:
Went to Organic Energy Restaurant
Red Lentil Soup with Indian Spices
Garden Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
1/2 order of Mango Tofu with Coconut Rice and Sesame Broccoli

Dinner:
Large green salad with cucumbers, garbanzos, craisins and sprouts, Galeos dressing
Rip's Vegan Pad Thai
Leftover banana, ground flaxseed, almond milk smoothie that I froze into a ramikin and then microwaved a little to soften it up before eating

0 comments:

Post a Comment